TranspareRx offers a fun, fast-growing opportunity that includes excellent starting salaries plus stock options.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer to join its back-end development team, responsible for the development & maintenance of the next-generation Rx-savings app.
The right candidate will play the role of development lead on projects, to ensure the delivery of high-quality artifacts and to follow agile/scrum development methodology.
- 5+ years of experience in the development of high performing Java Applications
- High level of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, JPA, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, SLF4J, Tomcat, Uber Jar, Postman
- Experience in databases like MySQL, Oracle
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs
- Experience integrating with APIs & experience working with WebServices based on RESTful & SOAP
- Experience in handling SSO & JWT tokens
- Experience in debugging the defects, code review, and analysis of performance issues
- Experience in Business Object Model implementation & data integration with JSON/XML
- Understanding and experience in improving the performance of middleware applications
- Knowledge of working with GIT repositories and pipelines
- Knowledge of containerized applications using Docker and Cloud platforms (preferably AWS)
- Knowledge of Application Monitoring tools like Prometheus, Kibana, Grafana. Working experience is a plus
- Experience in testing frameworks using Junit, Postman, Mockito, BDD
- Hands-on working with Cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, etc.,
- Knowledge of application load testing concepts. Working experience is a plus
- Understanding of Java Development best practices and coding standards
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Scrum practices
- Excellent communications skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and deliver across the entire app life-cycle – requirements, analysis, design, test, deploy, release, and support
- Create high performing middleware solutions that can be deployed as an API in the cloud environment
- Ensuring high performance on mobile
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in java and middleware technologies
- Responsible for production support activities and on-call support on a rotational basis
- Explains technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Provides accurate and timely estimates and work breakdown schedules
- Full time (Contract to Hire)
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience is a plus.